Wednesday, January 14, 2009


I have watched this show for several seasons
Last season I was so annoyed by the lame people and the drama they caused
But I was very happy for those I liked...who were not psycho
But nothing can compare to this season already!
What a bunch of freakin cool people!
They are all there to do their best (minus Joyelle - she's buggin!) and to help each other...
Its very refreshing after watching last seasons crew
Now I usually shed a tear or two in every show...
Until this season...
No tear or two...its more like bawling!
Tonight's show I think I lost it at least 3 different times!
Even my sweet nephew Parker has shed a few tears over the show...
He says "He just gets so sad when they have to go home"
Mind you Parker also calls it The Worlds Biggest Loser...
and wants to know if I want him to be my trainer...Hahaha - I love him!
But I have love watching it - its inspiring!
I have loved cheering on the Black Team!
Go Dane and Blaine!
I can't wait for next week!

And I am not going to lie...
I may or may not have a little crush on Bob!
Tonight's show when he got SO MAD was craziness
and strangely attractive!

5 comments:

Nic said...

Chad & I are hooked too, Great people on this season!! Did you notice the polynesian guy had a temple picture in his house? Lots of LDS people on this season...I'm attracted to both Bob & Jillian :)
Last night I couldn't resist doing sit-ups while I watched, super motivating!!

Heather said...

LOL, I love you! Bob getting mad was super sexy! Chris and I loved last nights episode, and I found myself crying several times too! And nic we noticed the temple picture too!

Chelsea Diane said...

Confession time!! Not gonna lie.. the angry Bob was a little bit of a turn on for me too! And totally teared up when they all helped Dan..
I am already in love with this seasons contestants and we are only two shows in!!

Lindsay Skinner said...

I am totally with you on this! I love this show & who doesn't have a little crush on Bob! I love him & he's even better in person!!! :)

Case said...

THATS RIGHT....GO DANE AND BLAINE!!!
How are you Trace? Whenever I hear U2 I think of 2 people ...guess who? (I'll give you a clue, one of them is you and the other one is my skunk-cousin). Hope all is well for you. Let me know if you ever want to come visit Boston. April and I talked about how fun it would be if the 2 of you came out to visit me.