Apparently I never posted this....and it is not really finished but..... here is a partial blog I started awhile ago and never finished! I promise a better blog will follow - but I will at least put this half one out there....
So I have been a terrible blogger lately - and everytime I have something to blog about I decide it will take too long to do...So anyway...Thought I would give a few randome highlights of my life in the last few months...so here goes
Moved to Phoenix in July....FULL entertainment ....staying at my Dads while he is in Colorado...
I live down the street from Chris, Heather, and Madi (Best part of being here!)
Went to Utah...to see April and Michelle - SO much fun!!
Started temping for work - Now that is an adventure...
First Dr. I tempted for apparently wasn't into that whole professional Doctor attire...he wore sandals, sweatpants, and a half way unbuttoned shirt - GOO!!
The Second Dr. I temped for...well...lets see...had rings on every finger, a watch with more bling on it than who knows what, and he had more product in his hair than I put in mine in a week.....and lets just say his assistant was introduced to me as the Doctor's lover...and he would be of the male gender... HIGHLY ENTERTAINING....
Its a freaky world out there!
I NEVER knew how much I would miss good ol Mesa...and the "normal" dentists that have practices there
Also discovered I HATE Phoenix Walmarts....at least the one on Thomas! I VOW TO NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Random Highlights
Posted by Tracie at Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That post just cracked me up!
haha. i would love to hear more about your crazy doctor adventures! sounds highly entertaining!
What are you doing in Phx? Sounds like quite the adventure! We should be joining you in about 2 years or so...that should give you plenty of time to scope out which WalMarts are the best!
Wha Wha what?!! Phoenix? Please come back to Mesa :) I miss you. You need to come see me sometime. I promise a good riotous time!! haha
Your FABULOUS girl. I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you. Loves!
LOVE the Christmas countdown!!!!!!!
Tracie my love, how are you?Thankyou for your comment, you are loved by the Crums!!!! Its so fun to see how your doing, Im so proud of you, it sounds like you love your job, I bet your great at it! Your mom must be so proud of her beautiful family,you all are amazing people! Hey Lindsay was going to call you to see if we could all go out for a girl night!! You will hear from her soon, I cant wait!!love you
Wow I can't believe you live in Phx. now. I hope you can make it lunch this Saturday cause I'm dying to see you and catch up on your life. Miss ya girl.
Kirk is into facebook and found your blog. It is now marked as one of my favorites. It is so fun to hear about all your adventures. You are great. I so wanted to go to Keith Urban when he was here but couldn't convince Kirk :) Way to go on graduating, I love that feeling!!!
Post a Comment