Monday, October 6, 2008

NOT GOOD!!

What beats getting pulled over???

Having your 2 nieces with you when it happens...

What beats that???

Having your Brother Sister-in-law there to watch the whole thing

And what can beat that.....

Having Chad send me this picture message while the cop is writing my ticket!!

Thanks for documenting Chad....



Yep that is me....Congrats!

Now this happened about a month ago... HOWEVER...I got the privelege of going to the Mesa court house today! HATED IT!!! I do not know if anyone has had this wonderous oppurtunity...but turns out it was pretty gross! I wanted to bathe in hand sanitizer after I left! Luckily I ended up with a bargain priced ticket of $173 and I made a friend named Angel... who is not only 20 and headed to prison but has been been there 2 times before...Don't worry he assured me he was a good person and not to be afraid him! And I wasn't....FALSE!! There was a dude who looked like Snoop Dogg and was yelling obscenities at the top of his lungs...Also met a pregnant girl who proceeded to tell me she had to see a judge because she had a suspended license because she had 3 unpaid tickets....Not sure why everyone decided to tell me there legal issues...But it was FULL ENTERTAINMENT!!! Lets just say I was more than grateful to get the heck out of there! And I have renewed my commitment to be a law abiding citizen!!



7 comments:

Tonja said...

Aren't laws overrated sometimes?

Lindsay Jones said...

This is a funny story. Sorry I had a little laugh at your expense. Spence recently had to go to the Mesa court house, he made sure to dress nice to impress the judge, but I think it just made him have to pay more on a ticket from 2001 that we did not know about!!!

Arnell Family said...

Awe Trac, you make friends so easily! Lucky!

I love your story - super funny! Sorry about the grossness, but it was sure entertaining! Thanks for that!

Rasmussen Family said...

Oh, how fun. Hilarious story!!! Luckily our tickets usually come in the mail with our lovely picture, and we can just mail them in- no trips to the court needed.

I would love to see you anytime you are around, come on over.

Rasmussen Family said...

I tried to leave a comment about your new employment but it won't let me so I am doing it here. I am so excited for you!!! How GREAT.

Dr. Stapley brings back so many good memories of going to the office late to clean tools and working next door at the Bread Basket :) Do you remember all that??? Dr. Stapley probably won't have as many crazy stories though.

The Swyers Family said...

I love that you have a picture to document this wonderful moment in your life. :)

Cami D. said...

Ha ha that is FUNNY!!! Chad is great!