Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone already! Where does time go?! My Thanksgiving was a fabulous one....We had just the Nuttall crew over at Trev and Kat's new house! We had such a great time! Which leads me to what I am most Thankful for....my family. I have the greatest family...I love so much. I do not know what I would do without a wonderful set of parents, and my awesome siblings and sister inlaws, and don't even get me started on my nieces and nephews (It's really not describable the love I have for each of those kids!) Im incredibly grateful for a family that loves and cares so much for me, grateful we all get along and have so much fun together. Im grateful for the examples they are to me. Mom, Dad, Trev, Kat, Parker, Evrett, Fletch, Joss, Chad, Nic, Malleri, Merissa, Ella, Sawyer, Lucy, Chris, Heather, Madi, Cami Love you all very much!
To see pictures of the Nuttall Thanksgiving see
www.thenuttallclan.blogspot.com It was a great day!

4 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

Family is the best, I think your family is awesome too! I miss you guys! Lets get together! I love love love you!

Hobbie said...

I agree with Lindsay! I miss you too and want to get together soon!
It looks like you have been on some really fun trips lately.(i'm jealous...i've heard good things about the Polar Express) I love the Pics from your Oregon trip.

Heather said...

Oh Tracie, you know my love for you is unending. And I think it has grown to a whole new level with our lunch dates at El Charro's! Thank you for appreciating the green chile mixed burro enchilada style with rice as much as I do!

Martha said...

I agree... family is where it's at! And from what I know of yours, you got a pretty good deal. = )
How's the work going, Miss DH! Gotta get together soon. I'm feelin' a MCC DH class of '08 reunion coming on!!
Take care.