Last weekend Arlene, Tonja and I went up to Willliams....to ride the Polar Express! Call us 5 year olds...But we had the greatest time! I would suggest this to anyone - don't get me wrong...It probably would have been even more fun with kiddos....But don't worry I'm pretty sure we had more fun than any kid on the train! There was Christmas music playing on the train - they served hot chocolate and cookies - and read the story to us on the way to the "North Pole" - where Santa got on the train - and apparently I was the only adult on the nice list...Because I was the only one of us that got a magic bell from Santa (Arlene and Tonja you know you are still a tad bitter!) Anyway! We had a fabulous time and it made me even more excited for Christmas! (Like I needed that!)
I Believe
Mr. C.
Too bad they don't look too excited (FALSE!)
Waiting for the Train
Store front in downtown Williams So Fun!
Christmas Tree in the middle of downtown!

3 comments:
we did the polar express last year it really is fun! The girls loved it! This year we just bought the soundtrack to the movie. I'm glad you had such a fun time!
Looks like tons of fun. It has been on my list of things to do, maybe next year :)
I'm really glad to hear that you did the Polar Express! You're never too young to believe!! I just heard about this last night from a friend and was wondering if we should go with our kids. Now I think we will!! Your pictures tell all!!
Love ya.
Post a Comment