Hey, trace!!!I know you are probably already super busy at work but we are looking for a hygenist to sub for one of ours that will be out.(may 18,19,20,21, 26,27,28; june 8,9,10, 11) I didn't know if you might want some extra hours (any of those days are up for grabs) or if you knew someone who was looking. Let me know what you think.
by the way, it has been way to long, i miss my tracie talulah!!! Lots of love to you and your family.
Hey Trace. How are you? It has been a while...like since April got married. But I am moving back to the valley...hopefully, we can bump into each other in the not so distant future. Hope all is well! p.s. it is okay, I never update my blog anymore either, it is rare that I am even reading them.
Get your blog on...Yep couldn't help myself...I joined the blog world - And turns out I dig it! Im livin in Phoenix right now and doing the Dental Hygiene thing...And I LOVE it! Life is good!
10 comments:
I am not sure that I believe you
Tracie, I really like you. looking forward to your post!
no seriously, obsessed much?
Hey, trace!!!I know you are probably already super busy at work but we are looking for a hygenist to sub for one of ours that will be out.(may 18,19,20,21, 26,27,28; june 8,9,10, 11) I didn't know if you might want some extra hours (any of those days are up for grabs) or if you knew someone who was looking. Let me know what you think.
by the way, it has been way to long, i miss my tracie talulah!!!
Lots of love to you and your family.
Are you going to ever update??? just wondering! kristyblingbling@yahoo.com
Really? LIAR! :) Is it because you can't see because I have your glasses? OK OK I will give them back! :D
Hey Trace. How are you? It has been a while...like since April got married. But I am moving back to the valley...hopefully, we can bump into each other in the not so distant future. Hope all is well!
p.s. it is okay, I never update my blog anymore either, it is rare that I am even reading them.
So is Christmas!
March, Tracie...March? What the crap!?
So when is "soon". What's the deal here woman? Seven months is a bit drastic!
Post a Comment