Ok ok ok.....Last night My sister in law Heather said - "Tracie you really need to update your blog or just delete it".... So I promise it WILL be updated! Thanks for the gentle Shove Heather ;)
It will happen this week!!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
UPDATE YOUR BLOG OR JUST DELETE IT....
Posted by Tracie at Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Please bless Heather, she is funny and I AGREE with her!
Ummm we've heard this before....I'll believe it when I see it...
Love ya!
LOL, sorry I'm so mean!
Hmmmm... Wonder what the first update will be about!?! My guess is that it will come sometime on Wednesday... and just may have something to do with one Paul Hewson! Can't wait!
Kathy
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it too! I agree, just delete if you don't update, because you are teasing all of us who adore you. We love you and have fun at U2. wish i was going with you!
The picture at the top of the blog is AWESOME! Did you take that? Alls I gots to say is do it.
Post a Comment