Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BOARDS

So I guess it would only be appropriate to post about the INCREDIBLY stress filled week I had last week! Last Tuesday I took the National Boards for dental hygiene - FUN FUN!! FALSE!! It is just a small 350 question test given for 8 hours! GROSS!! Needless to say - I was a squeak stressed about it....And the kicker of the whole thing was that I will not know how I did on the test for 4 to 6 weeks!! If that is not torture - I am not really sure what is (beside taking it I guess) But luckily I survived and I felt pretty good about it - hopefully I am not eating my words next month! It was absolutely draining and Ifelt brain dead until about Tuesday of this week! It was so hard to go back to school the next day and try to function - BUT I did it! I felt very blessed for all the support, encouragement and prayers I had - I could not have done it without everyone's help! I am just SUPER glad that it is over and now I have 4 weeks of school left! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kath said...

I am sure you did GREAT! Glad it is over for you and I couldn't be more proud of you for this wonderful accomplishment! You are my hero!!!

James & Prilly said...

YAY Trac! I am so proud of you! I know what it's like waiting for test results...But just think of it as having something to look forward to! I Yip U!

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you! I feel like I'm living my dream of getting my degree through you, not really though, but I can pretend. You're going to be loving life in a few months! Congrats!

PS- I love that your wrote FALSE, I don't know why that cracks me up but I can picture you saying it and everytime you say it I laugh!
Love it!

Lindsay Jones said...

Whew! Sounds like it is good to have that over with! You are so great! I second everything you said about orange blossoms! But no border line for me I am 100% obssessed. I have a candle that is pretty darn close to the real thing. Its a Gold Canyon. I love love love you. I am glad we can keep in touch better thru blogging!

Nic said...

We're all living our career dreams through you! You know I'm super proud of you girl!! I too hang my head out the windom for that lovely aroma but hate what it's doing to my poor kids! Allergies are ridiculous this year....

PS-come visit our blog for a baby announcement

Tnutt said...

Excuse me... no fair requesting updates unless you yourself keep us up to date! Any new news I should know about???

Arnell Family said...

Congrats on taking your board! What an accomplishment! I am excited for you to be done! Way to go! Best of luck!

Case said...

HEy Trace it's Case (prilly's cuz)
Glad I found your blog.
I'm at:
acaseofcot.blogspot.com
good luck with the test results.