Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SIX SCHOOL DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, and Thursday! And that my friends
is it! I will officially be done with Hygiene school! Don't get me wrong....On May 4th I have my final clinical state board (MINOR stressor!)......BUT - That is it! I am so excited I can't stand it! These last few days are going to be rather stressful - because I have numerous group meetings, projects, and presentations - but I just keep telling myself 6 more school days!! I guess part of me never thought school would end! It is a strange feeling and Im not sure when it will kick in that school is over- Im still dumbfounded we only have 6 days of class and clinic left!

5 comments:

Kath said...

Wow Trac! That is awesome! Maybe we will finally get to hang out with you again! I know I already said it once, but I am proud of you... Way to go!

Cami D. said...

Check you out!! Hell you'll probably have an 8 yr old by the next time I see you. Do you hate me?

Heather said...

Yeah! GOOD JOB! Can't wait to celebrate with you at the Graduation Party!

Arnell Family said...

Nice! The finish line is clearly in sight! GREAT JOB GIRL!

Hobbie said...

Congrats!! Almost Done, yahoo!
I was keeping my eyes open for you at the dental convention earlier this month. No such luck:(