Monday, June 2, 2008

The fun did not stop!!







So birthday fun did not stop on the 29th! On Friday - I went to Nordstrom....and officially got a coach bag - The best part I did not have to pay for it!! Now here is a little background on that.....over the past 2 years I have gotten several Nordstrom giftcards for birhtdays and christmas (thank you Zandt fam) And I ALMOST had enough for a Coach bag....So for my bday Michelle "made me" go pick it out and she paid the difference!! And I love it!! I would NEVER think of paying that kind of money for a purse - but giftcards - Im ALL about it!

Then on Saturday I went to the Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney Concert! Katie and Cody got me tickets for my bday - and it was so freakin cool!! And there is a great story to go along with this too! We had upper level tickets...so we went to find our seats and we asked this guy where our seats were and he said he would make us a deal....if we gave him our tickets in seciton 400 he would trade us for 3 tickets in section 100 - we thought there was a catch....Turns out there wasn't he just gave us the much better tickets! We were pretty pleased! But it got better! Cody wanted to try to get on the floor...me and Katie were thinking there was NO way the security dudes would just let us down as we did not floor wrist bands.........Well Cody starts talking to security and the next thing I know we are down on the floor! Way to go Cody!! It was so cool! The concert was awesome and we ended up with great seats! Keith and Kenny both put on great shows! It was a perfect ending to my birthday celebration!! Thank you again Katie and Cody!

5 comments:

Nic said...

Seeing you happy makes me happy! Sounds like you had the perfect birthday, love the purse!! I'm with you, would NEVER spend that kind of money on a purse but my sister does on a bi-yearly basis!Anyways, EVERYONE went to that concert & EVERYONE had a great time. I'm bummed....Keith Urban is HOT!!!

Arlene said...

Sorry I missed all the celebrations for your birthday. Don't let me for forget and I will take you out to celebrate when I get back or should I say...if I get back.

Kath said...

Nicely done on the Coach Trac! Sorry I too missed all the fun, but I am glad that you had a great birthday!

Heather said...

I'm so glad, "the fun did not stop!!"

I'm seriously so happy that you had a happy birthday! Nothing beats a birthday celebration that lasts several days! And of course I love the purse!

Lindsay Skinner said...

Hey Tracie! I just happened across your blog (don't ya love blog surfing!) I love your new purse, it's so cute! Happy Belated Birthday! I'm jealous about the Keith Urban concert, I love him!