Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Get your Tag on!

Heather tagged me so here it goes...
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 JOYS
-My nieces and nephews
-Cleaning teeth
-Music

3 FEARS
-Orange groves at night
-Sasquatch
-Losing someone close to me

3 Goals
-Go to Europe this year
-Go thru the temple this summer
-Complete my year supply this year

3 Obsessions
This is a bad one - I find myself obsessed with many things!
-Getting my stinking hygiene license - its making me insane waiting for it!!
-Flossing and cleaning my tongue (sounds gross I know!!)
-So you think you can dance - love it!
-And I will always be obsessed with U2

3 Suprising facts about me...
-I can't roller skate
-I've worked for the same Dr. for 11 years!
-I LOVE school - I love learning - if I did not do hygiene school I would go into teaching american history or go into psychology

And I tag.....April, Cami D., Lindsay, Trev, and Arlene

3 comments:

Cami D. said...

Don't tag me! Ok I'll play 1 on here just for you!

Joys: Niece, nephews
Fear: Suffocating
Goal: To find my husband
Obsession: Pedicures
Surprising Fact: I secretly want a tatoo (I KNOW, CAMI!)

Lindsay Jones said...

american history, I didn't know that, that was fun to learn. How are you? I am going to text you right now!

☂niki. said...

i love that you can't roller skate! that is awesome! congrats on your graduation!! amazing!