Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am Thankful for life!

I have not updated in a bit.....(sorry Kat - I said I am sorry!) And there will be more exciting updates hopefully soon...But as for right now....today...Just want to say I am incredibly grateful for my life and the happiness I enjoy daily.....I have SO much to be grateful for and I think many times I take life for granted....Life is good - I am happy to be alive and have the life I have going for myself.....I have an incredible family that I love dearly....I have amazing friends........Words can't describe my deep appreciation for my knowledge of the church and the happiness and peace it brings me....without these three things life would mean nothing....I am thankful for life!

4 comments:

James & Prilly said...

I am thankful for Trac!

Kath said...

Trac... I can't tell you how grateful I am for you. If I had never met you, I wouldn't have the happy life I have now. It is so easy to take life and all the little things we love and enjoy for granted. And sadly enough it often times takes a tragedy to help put things back in perspective for us. Anyways... just wanted to let you know that I love you!

Hobbie said...

Tracie, i missyou. how are things with you? Do you already have a hygenist job lined up. My office is looking for someone to cover one of the girls maternity leave in sept, so if you are looking, let me know.
Also how are youre mom & cami doing? Let them know I said hi.
Hope all is well with you.

Tiffany Applegate said...

Tracie, it's been forever since we have seen you. Are you going to cali? We are going on July 3 to the 15th. You need to come Dominos will not be the same without you... Please come.. We love you! congrats on being a grad!