As you can tell by pictures and for those of you who read Kathy's blog...I went to Disneyland with the Trev and Kat fam! We had the funnest time! I loved being there with Parks, Ev, Fletch, and Joss - they made it so much fun! (Trev and Kat you guys were ok to be with :) JK!!) Actually I have been to Dland more times with Kathy than I have anyone else - we first went to Dland together when we were 14 years old! Who knew 15 years later we would still be going and this time with her 4 kids! The boys were so cute and they braved all the big kid rides - we somehow talked/tricked them into the Tower of Terror! I never thought I would go to the haunted mansion 6+ times... but I did and I loved it more everytime! It even made me teary eyed (get help!) dont know if it was because that is Parker and Ev's fav movie and they were excited or if I just got excited for Christmas - prob a combo of both!! Can't wait to go at Christmas time although I may lose my mind (in a good way) because two of my favorite things...Christmas + Disneyland = OVERWHELMING!! Thanks Trev and Kat for letting me tag along!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You crack me up! I love that you get emotional about Disneyland too, people look at me so weird when I say Disneyland is a spiritual experience. Dang we all need to go back again!
How fun!!! Disneyland at Christmas is even more magical if you can believe it!
Cute picture on your header! Glad you guys had fun!
Oh SNAP! It was so much fun and I am so glad that you came with us! Disneyland just isn't the same without you there! My kids are so lucky to have such a fun and loving Aunt! They love their Scooby Doo! (or Booby to some!)
TRAC! I need to go to DLand with you! We have never been together and it must happen STAT! J and I are going at Cmas time this year. We should collab and coord so we can go togeth! YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YOU!
I have been getting Disneyland fever. It has been 2 year since we last went and I am ready for another round- How fun!
Lucky! I love that place! I wouldn't have been surprised if you bumped into my parents there. They go every weekend - crazy old folks! But we also have that place marked as our 2nd home. I love it! Glad that you had a great time! (How could you not, I ask?)
Post a Comment