As an individual who finds herself rather obsessed with the band U2 - having U23D come out at the IMAX can almost be compared to the excitement of the release of a new album or an up coming concert... A group of us went this weekend - and oh brother! I almost couldn't deal with it! Nothing like having a 50 foot Bono singing opera or playing the drums in front of your face, or watching the Edge up close and personal while he busts a move on his sparkle guitar, or perhaps watching Adam break it down on the bass - (and get a kiss from Bono - akward but I kind of liked it -alot!) And then there is the ever good looking Larry - he does it for me even when he has a mullet and tight jeans! I loved every minute of it! I am sure that is the first of many times I will see it! Watching it just reminded me that I cant get enough of them - I went home and had to bust out my U2 dvds, and my pics from all the concerts I have been to - (yes I have been to 7 of them in 4 different states!) I told you I was obsessed! ANYWAY! I found some of the videos I took at the Hawaii show - thought I would share the love with those of you find yourself not getting enough U2 in your life!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am so excited that you made a blog! YEAH!!! And I must agree to everything you said about U2. Love the videos!
Okay so as I'm reading your comment I can't help but picture you saying this and I just laugh! Not that it's weird that you're saying all that...you just write well. I don't think that makes sense so I'm stopping now.
Im glad Im bloggin it up too! And I am in love with U2 even more so than before!!
Heather - You crack me up! Glad I have joined in!
Those are great videos and the sound is pretty dang good too! I wish you could get the "40" clip on there.
Trev can you e mail me the 40 video?? I am not sure why I do not have it!
Post a Comment