I have been violated in all the wrong ways!! Somebody got into my truck last night! The weird/ creepy part of the whole ordeal is that they got into my glove compartment - and took my registration, insurance cards, and heck knows what else was in the pile of papers! They did not take anything else - they COULD have taken my stereo,cds, dvd, a bag of walmart returns, and all other types of randomness - but NOPE - they just took my personal info! They cleared out what was under my seats and neatly stacked it back - Again- WEIRD?! So then to add to my paranoid frame of mind now - my roomates car got broken into on Friday night at our house! We are starting to think someone is after us - Needless to say we are all totally freaked out around my house! First of all that someone came up to our driveway and broke into the car - but then two nights later they came back to get into my car! It makes the 3 of us girls a TAD freaked to sleep at night and to leave our cars or house! BE AFRAID!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Trac... That is not right! I am sorry that happened. You are welcome to come stay at our house anytime.
I'm sorry! That would freak me out! I hate that feeling, like you're just not safe at all. You guys should get a dog to protect & warn you :) i know how much you love dogs!
Thank you guys for your concern! Glad to hear that someone else would be freaked out too! It is very un-nerving! Angie's brother is going to come stay at our house for the next of nights - That is making me feel a little better - because none of us slept last night! As for a dog - Trev offered Nike - Kat I thought that would make you happy!
What a great idea! Nike would be the best protection I think. I can bring her over if you want.
I hope that guy comes again and steals your underwear! HEY Tracy maybe he is single! Hey hey! Well at least he knows where you live if he wants to ask you out! HEE HEE! What up G? Cute blog! Now when you come in next Thurs. have a idea or a pictire of what you want! You can't say "I don't know". If you say that I will make u look like Beatle Juice! Tag your'e it!
Trac! That is scary! I was always freaked out when I was living there alone, and nothing like that had even happened! I would be so freaked about identity theft! What do you do next?
Like the new layout! Very cute!
tracie, I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I miss you. we are trying to plan a disneyland trip because are passes expire on Feb 22 But we don't think we can go. I am so sad. I can't put anything on my blog cause my mother in law turned our computer off by unplugging it. Yea so it is pretty much fried! So I use spencers laptop. We need to get together and play so dominos!
Post a Comment