Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Official...

I can now be labled amongst the cool kids....I can call myself part of this latest and greatest time consuming blog world. I still think it is kinda strange the world we live in - but I have enjoyed reading others blogs especially my fams - entertainment!

2 comments:

Nic said...

Trace! I would never have guessed!! I assumed you were happy over there in myspace, but you know what they say about assuming....ass-u-me.....Anyways, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Looks like you've got it all figured out, nice work! I really loved the thoughtful gift you gave me, it meant a lot coming from you, because I love you. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Have a great day :)

Tracie said...

You know you are sick when you myspace isn't enough! Sick! I am glad you liked your gift - and thank you for your sweet comment - it made my day!