Went to see Fool's Gold tonight - And let's just say it is a really good thing that Mathew and Kate are good looking - because other than them being easy on the eyes (ok Matthew is hotter than stickers)- the movie was rather lame! I expected a cheezy chick flick - but cheezy is a VERY large understatement - in my opinion! I did not hate it - but it is most def -if you HAVE to see it - "a wait for rental" movie... UNLESS of course you find watching Matthew or Kate on and off for 2 hours worth 10 bones! And if that is the case you will understand my Lame Hotness line! Can you back me up on this one reelteezer.blogspot.com?!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I thought this movie looked terrible from the previews, glad to have it confirmed! Loved your last post, what a funny day. I can't even imagine the disgusting mouths you encountered & were splattered with lovely debris from! Good job helping out the homeless though :)
Post a Comment