"I have noticed that folks are just about as happy as they have made up their minds to be."
-Abraham Lincoln
I just found this quote today and I LOVED it! I could not agree more! I am a firm believer (yes I just said FIRM BELIEVER) that life can be a happy thing - if you decide it is going to be wonderful...it will be! Sadly it goes the other way too - if you decide things are miserable, chances are that is what they will be - I think a positive attitude and making up your mind to be happy are invaluable! And that my friends is the thought of the day from Tracie :)
Friday, February 22, 2008
Posted by Tracie at Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
And that is why I love you! You've always been a positive person, you just radiate happiness! I definitely am a happier person when I'm around you, for example-Disneyland! Even peeing your pants is fun when you're around!
LOL!!! I love you Heather! Thank you for your sweet comment - even if it did mention the peeing incident!!
Hey there sexy lady! I am so excited that you found me! I am so thrilled that you are graduating this year~! Way to go! I know that degree is a tuffie! I can't wait to keep it touch!
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." OR "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
-Albert Schweitzer
Hey girl! Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you found me :) I love your quote! I'm a quote person too! Abe has always got some pretty dang good ones!!
CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED! Please check my blog to see what you need to do!
Post a Comment