Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Goin' Back to Cali!!


Yep - headed on back! Now it will not be as fun as my last trip (to Dland with Chris, Heather, and Madi!) BUT - it's still Cali! I am headed over there tomorrow with Katie and Cody for a BIG FAT 3 DAY TEST REVIEW - GOO!!! We are going to be staying in Long Beach - and the review class is from 7am to 5pm - Fri, Sat and Sun! And again I say GOO!! But hopefully we will find the time to throw some fun in there!! I am excited for the road trip, the company, and the Beach!! I will post pix when we get back!!

4 comments:

e.varg said...

hey i have a new blog called aelphaBETA and am hoping to get some traffic. more content will come soon! awesome site, and hope to see your feedback on mine! thanks.

Kath said...

Try to have some fun! And good luck with your review! We love you! Happy Valentines Day!

Heather said...

Good Luck Trac, and drive safe! See you soon!

Nic said...

YOu'll do great, I have no doubts! Happy V-Day!